If you have decided to go for a bone graft dental in Hyderabad, you must learn what to expect after the surgery.
How to Treat Bone Particles?
Small bone particles are used in a bone graft dental implant. After a bone graft surgery, you can expect to find tiny bone granules in your mouth in the initial period. This is just a normal happenstance of the procedure. To enhance healing and reduce the displacement of these particles, it’s best that you are careful.
Some precautionary steps you can take:
- Spit and rinse gently so the bone graft and blood graft are stabilized smoothly.
- Don’t touch or chew food near the wounds. Avoid putting your finger or tongue at the operated area. Otherwise, the bone graft material can be displaced in the early healing phase.
What to Do for a Sinus Graft?
If you had a sinus graft, you can expect the following complications.
- Your nose can produce bloody drainage. Ask your surgeon for medication.
- If you get nasal or sinus congestion, you may receive a prescription for a decongestant.
- Don’t use anything which builds pressure in your mouth, sinuses, or nasal cavities. For instance, you cannot go for scuba diving, blow balloons, or play a musical instrument.
- Avoid plugging or blowing your nose during sneezing. If you must, wipe and sneeze when both your nose and mouth are open. Sneeze like this until you visit your dentist again.
How to Treat Bleeding?
Bone graft dental is often followed by bleeding. During your first day, you can get blood-tinged saliva. You can wipe old clots and rinse to control excessive bleeding. Afterward, use a gauze pad for the surgical site and bite it for around an hour. If bleeding does not subside, you can bite a damp black tea bag. Black tea has tannic acid which is extremely effective for minimizing bleeding vessels.
Average Cost of Dental Implants
If you live in the UK, USA, Canada or Australia, then the average cost of dental implants can exceed tens and thousands of dollars. Moreover, bone graft dental implant is now outdated. Therefore, visit Dr. Motiwala Dental Clinic & Implant Center. Dr. Irfan Motiwala installs dental implants that don’t need grafting procedures. In this way, you don’t have to deal with the complications mentioned above. Moreover, his trademarked treatment can save your precious time and hard-earned money. For more details, you can contact us and ask for any queries.