Permanent Teeth Implants in 3 days with Lifetime Warranty
Life without teeth is not fun at all. It’s inconvenient, uncomfortable, and can be embarrassing in social settings. Plus, many procedures last for several months, and the longer the process drags on, the more annoying the waiting periods become. If only there was a much shorter, safer and more effective process that not only gets the job done but doesn’t burn a hole in the wallet either…
Enter our Full Mouth Reconstruction Process!
Our dentists offer a full set of ceramic teeth implants in as little as 3 days to give you that perfect smile. What’s even better is that you don’t have to undergo painful sinus lifts or bone grafts!
This is of course made possible by advanced implant systems that were made possible by innovations in the field of implantology to make the life of both patient and dentist easier. These implants are easy for the dentists to apply, economical for the patient and can be performed in as little as 3 days.
How to Know if you Qualify for the Permanent Teeth in 3 Days Procedure
You qualify if you have any one of the following:
- Missing teeth on the back or front
- Difficulty when it comes to eating on either side of the mouth
- Decayed teeth that are beyond salvageable
- Fragile teeth that easily get displaced when you eat
- Difficulty smiling in front of people because of the social embarrassment that people commonly face due to removable dentures
- Gaps in teeth
- Periodontal disease such as infected gums
Permanent Teeth in 3 Days
Day 1: If required, loose teeth are extracted and implants are placed after administering local anesthesia. Both procedures are done on the same day. The entire dental process will take around 2 hours. Your dentist will take measurements and impressions and design a fixed acrylic bridge on the same day.
Day 2: Trails based on metal and or zirconia will be done for PFM to check for best fits.
Day 3: The permanent teeth are fixed. It is also possible for the dentist to deliver bridges or crowns on the same day.
Why It Works
Patients get permanent and natural looking teeth implants that enhance their appearance. The three-day long procedure makes the longer 3 to 6 month long procedures obsolete. Patients no longer have to take out time from their own busy schedule because full mouth reconstruction takes as little as 3 days. In many cases, the highly skilled technicians do such a good job of the procedure, that most patients never have to come back 2 or 3 months after Osseo Integration.
Time is of particular importance to international patients who can only spend a few days in a foreign country. This is why our small team of dentists promises to accomplish the job in just a few days. All procedures such as sitting root canal, cosmetic dentistry and dental extractions are done in minimum time.
By the end of the procedure, the patient will have a complete set of 14 teeth on each arch, made possible because of our advanced laboratory procedures.
Below are Just a Few of the Amazing Advantages to Patients:
- No need to concern yourself with high-end maintenance
- The new smooth surface implants are highly resistant to infectious diseases
- There is no risk of bone resorptions once the implants are fixed in place
- Minimal risk of peri-implantitis, a common reason attributed to the failure of implants
- Diabetic patients also qualify for the procedure
- Smokers can benefit with no added risk of failure
- Patients with minimal or no bone mass will also benefit from the procedure and have implants in 3 days
- A single visit will take care of both extraction and implants
- Temporary plastic crowns are installed in the place of lost teeth so patients don’t have to spend an extra day without teeth. Permanent ceramic crowns are fixed on the third day
- And, the best part – Lifetime Warranty!