If you’re planning to get a bone graft dental surgery, you need to consider the demerits of your decision. Following are some reasons you should reconsider your decision.
- If the dental surgeon uses your hip bone for the graft, you are going to struggle a lot with walking for the next several days.
- The grafted area is quick to swell, causing prolonged discomfort. You might get some medicines, but they are not going to offer 100% relief.
The nature of bone graft carries an infection risk around the surgical site.
- For allograft, it takes a considerable time for the bone to integrate properly, which, in turn, can stretch your recovery period by a great extent.
- Sometimes, a bone graft causes the formation of scars. In such scenarios, instead of the bone tissue, the fibrous tissue develops over the graft. It is faulty progress because the graft is considerably weaker than the bone and cannot facilitate the correct implant placement. To avoid such complications, an additional surgical procedure is required in which an incision removes the fibrous tissue. Consequently, the healing time is extended by a few months after which you have to go back to square one, and a new bone graft is installed in your mouth.
Are You Going for Bone Graft Dental in Canada?
If you are just going to get a bone graft dental in Canada, think twice. The bills of dental treatment, especially bone graft dental, are quite high in Canada. Moreover, with so many disadvantages, it is unwise to depend on this treatment.
Instead, pack your bags and make a trip to India. Visit Dr. Motiwala Dental Clinic & Implant Center and meet one of the most reputable dentists of Asia. Dr. Irfan Motiwala, a dental surgeon who knows how unhealthy and dangerous bone graft dental in India is. Mr. Motiwala incorporates dental implants without relying on bone graft surgery. This is possible due to his trademarked treatment methods. These methods ensure the following:
- Patients don’t have to deal with a lot of side effects at once
- The treatment does not take much time.
- The healing period is a lot shorter than other dental implants.
- They get to save a lot of money, around 80% less than the estimated costs with a bone graft dental.