When a patient is examined for dental treatment, the dental surgeon might recommend him/her to choose basal implants in India over conventional implants. Usually, such decision comes due to the following reasons.
- When the patient’s bone volume is extremely low, which can make the insertion of other implants difficult
- When the patient is a chain smoker
- When the patient has a missing teeth row and it is concluded that conventional implants cannot be used due to a wide range of issues
For dental surgeons, the primary sign of this is when they discover that it is not possible to implement bone graft because of the lack of bone. So, what causes low bone volume? This occurs when the patient has been living without teeth for a long period of time or struggling with severe periodontal diseases.
Same Day Dental Implants in India
What if you have an important exam or work assignment in the next week and you need urgent dental implants? If the treatment in your native country is expensive, then you should think about making a trip to India. This is because the implant denture cost in India is extremely affordable, while at the same time you can benefit from high-quality and state-of-the-art dental services. So, what about your commitments in the next week? Well, in that case, you can take advantage from same day dental implants in India and go back to your country within 5 days.
If you are looking for same day dental plants in India, then Dr. Motiwala Dental Clinic & Implant Center can offer you this revolutionary treatment that can replace your damaged or missing teeth quickly and efficiently. So, how is this possible? Firstly, all the required dental equipment and infrastructure are available at a single clinic. Secondly, the implants are kept steady with the help of dental restorations. The process of the treatment goes through the following steps.
- You consult the dental team and then go around the laboratory and office. The surgeon makes some notes about your requirements.
- Digital scans and imagery is captured for your face, mouth, and jaw. These images allow the dental team to study your teeth and carve out a plan for your treatment.
- Afterward, they are going to take you to the operation room. Anesthesia is used to numb and sedate your entire mouth. Subsequently, they begin with dental implants, tooth extractions, or any other dental treatment.
- After the treatment is finished, you are allowed to go to your hotel or home for rest. Meanwhile, the dental team generates your final restorations in a few hours.
- You are then called so they can fit the dental implants in your mouth
In the end, your whole trip + implant denture cost in India will help you not only save a significant amount of money, but it will also ensure that you can painlessly attend your exam and/or work obligations.